[protege-owl] Need to make an application( web-based) for Ontologies developed using Protege

Luthra, Nidhi Nidhi.Luthra at deshaw.com
Thu Mar 5 22:49:25 PST 2009

Hello,

I have been successful in making an Ontology using the Protégé tool. The requirement now is to make an application ( a kind of wrapper) over this ontology which could be used by just anybody in the network, to query and edit the same. That is, if by any means I could access the data stored in this Ontology using say, my Java application.
So could you please tell what is the right way to go for making a Web-based application by which we can access the Ontology made using Protégé?
Kindly respond and oblige.

Thanks & Regards,
Nidhi.