[protege-owl] From Protégé 3.3.1 to Protégé 3.4 rc 1 or 2 - Display name vs rdfs:label

Brice Sommacal brice.sommacal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 03:28:24 PST 2009

Hi everyone,

As I mentionned on the object, my problem is that one:

The name displayed in the 'instance browser'(Protégé 3.4 rc.1 or 2) is the
internal name from the individual instance editor (Protégé 3.3.1).

But, I would like to display the rdfs:label of my instance from Protégé
3.3.1in the browser tab.

So, I think I've got the same problem that albertc [1]...

Hope someone could help us figure that out.

Thanks in advance for your time,

Brice

[1]: *Migration from Protege 3.3.1 to 3.4 **
http://www.nabble.com/Migration-from-Protege-3.3.1-to-3.4-to22324605.html**
*