[protege-owl] From Protégé 3.3.1 to Protégé 3.4 - InstanceTableWidget lost and "ugly widget"

Brice Sommacal brice.sommacal at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 03:41:22 PST 2009

Hey again,

An other interesting topic is about the InstanceTableWidget.

Following the way of migrating to Protégé 3.4 below, I meet a "The Ugly
Widget" in red and green (in form and instance tab)  for the
InstanceTableWidget wich  I used to display my n-ary realtions.

To resolve this, I have to change his type to something else, then select
again  a InstanceTableWidget type. As you can imagine, I lost my settings
and have to set again the colomns that I want to display.

Does anyone know how to fix that?

Thanks in advance,

Brice