[protege-owl] Multiple N&F error in 3.4

babar shahzad babarathotmail at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 6 14:09:19 PST 2009

Thank you Tania, you come after some time and answer some unanswered(for long) questions.

I got hint from your "Create new necessary and sufficient block", that is not the case with the instructions given in 3.4 tutorial rather it instructs to 2 time select N&S 2 create restrictions,  1st time drag Polygon onto it & for 2nd restriction; use named class button.

This is another update for Nick(I hope him read this email) as same procedure is mentioned for multiple N&S in p4 tutorial also, errata is outdated for page 99.

Page:       #  99
Exercise:  #  54
Create multiple N&S conditions.

Babar Shahzad Chaudary,