[protege-owl] Bug?

albertc albertc at hgcbroadband.com
Fri Mar 6 18:32:29 PST 2009

Hi,

I have a few ontology which do not display the right slots when I migrate
from 3.3 to 3,4. For example, if I have a class called Person and have
instances John, Peter, Michael, under the instance browser of v3.3 it will
display the right name John, Peter, Michael, but when I open the ontology
under 3.4 or 4.0, it will display person_1, person_2, person_3 on the
instance browser. What do I have to get this correctly display the right
slot again under each class? Please do not tell me that I have to go into
every single class to pick what slot to display again.
This has been bugging me for quite a while and prevent me to upgarde to 3.4
or 4.0. Please help...

Albert