[protege-owl] get the rdf:list value

dachuan shen dachuan82 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 00:52:17 PST 2009

hi all
    I want to define my own Built-in, but I get problems with the rdf:list.
is there any way in swrl.bridge to get the value from a rdf:list.
for example, I define OWL Class : "LineString","Point",and the
Property "hasPoints" whose range is rdf:list and domain is the "LineString";
the Individual value of rdf:list is the Point. the Point has DataType
property: latitude, longitude;
    So, is there any way for the lineString to get its points from the
rdf:list and get the latitude's value;
any replay will be appreciate

Da Chuan