[protege-owl] Could not get input stream ...

Brice Sommacal brice.sommacal at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 07:28:55 PDT 2009

Hello,

When i start Protégé 3.4 RC2, i've got the following error:

" Backwards compatibility fixup for OWL project file (before DB inclusion)
-- OWLBackwardsCompatibilityProjectFixups.fixInternalProject()
2009.03.09 14:55:51.414 CET SEVERE: Error at loading file
file:/D:/ProjetsProtege/HelloWorldProtegeRC2/helloWorld.rdf-xml.owl -- Could
not get input stream for
file:/D:/ProjetsProtege/HelloWorldProtegeRC2/helloWorld.rdf-xml.owl
 "

I don't know how to get rid of that.

Before that one, I had a few errors that I fixed with specifying my JARS. Do
you think that I miss one?

Thxs,

Brice