[protege-owl] Interacting with SQWRL Tab

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 9 11:44:36 PDT 2009

Hi Babar,

You can find detailed help about the usage of the SWRL tab on the
Protege Wiki, at:
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/SWRL

In order to be able to use the SWRL tab properly you need to activate a
rule engine. This is described in the Installation section of the above
wiki page:
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/SWRL#Installation
Follow the link at the end of this section. The magic button is the
little pink button with a "J" on it in the upper right corner of the
SWRL tab. :)

Csongor