[protege-owl] Bug?

Brice Sommacal brice.sommacal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 02:47:11 PDT 2009

Hi,

I just found out how to show what you want into 'instance browser'.

In protégé 3.4, you can select what you want to display.

When you are on your instance browser, click on the arrow on the asserted
Tab. It will ask you which slots you want to display.
Then, click on  'Show Subclass Intance', and your changes are made!

On which property are stored your person's name?
rdfs:label ? name?
If you want to select a rdfs:label to display, you have to set the
visibility on ( OWL-> Preference -> Visibility Tab-> show rdfs:label)

Simply save your projet, and the customization will be keep in mind!

Brice