[protege-owl] Using datatype properties in 3.4

babar shahzad babarathotmail at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 03:06:48 PDT 2009

Hi every one,

I have to use datatype properties in my ontology & I am using 3.4.
Sadly, there is nothing in 3.4 tutorial to explore how we use datatype properties. Also 3.4 which is very rigiDDD, built in properties like >=, <= are kind of things represent cardinality; no of association among instances, not take into account value kind of thing. Its how I perceived at least.

Can any one help me how can I use data type properties in 3.4, like " ClassA and hasPositionX some float [>= 0 , <11] ", it can be written easily in p4 but 3.4 ??!!

Any resource that explores these things...
any kind of help will be very appreciated by me.

Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
+358408532112
Deptt of Information Processing
Science,