[protege-owl] Using datatype properties in 3.4

babar shahzad babarathotmail at
Tue Mar 10 03:06:48 PDT 2009

Hi every one,

I have to use datatype properties in my ontology & I am using 3.4.
Sadly, there is nothing in 3.4 tutorial to explore how we use datatype properties. Also 3.4 which is very rigiDDD, built in properties like >=, <= are kind of things represent cardinality; no of association among instances, not take into account value kind of thing. Its how I perceived at least.

Can any one help me how can I use data type properties in 3.4, like " ClassA and hasPositionX some float [>= 0 , <11] ", it can be written easily in p4 but 3.4 ??!!

Any resource that explores these things...
any kind of help will be very appreciated by me.

Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
Deptt of Information Processing
University of Oulu, Finland.