[protege-owl] Expressing value range for data type property

babar shahzad babarathotmail at
Tue Mar 10 03:40:38 PDT 2009

thank you 侯滇滇,

Actually I am using p3.4, & facing difficulty to write same in it. Otherwise, its very easy to write same in p4.
I would be benefited a lot if you can guide me for same for 3,4.

 Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
Deptt of Information Processing
University of Oulu, Finland.

From: 侯滇滇 <hoho8419 at>
To: User support for the Protege-OWL editor <protege-owl at>
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 12:23:47 PM
Subject: Re: [protege-owl] Expressing value range for data type property

In protege or Protege API?
Restriction is one for a Class .
<owl:Class rdf:ID="ClassA">
      <owl:onProperty rdf:resource="#hasPositionX"/>
      <owl:minCardinality rdf:datatype="&xsd;float">
      <owl:maxCardinality rdf:datatype="&xsd;float">
</owl:Class >
and u can read
to create a Restriction Class.
It is easy that you just create it in protege .
Hope can help you.
在2009-03-10,"babar shahzad" <babarathotmail at> 写道: