[protege-owl] Expressing value range for data type property

babar shahzad babarathotmail at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 04:10:30 PDT 2009

Thank you Mathew,

I was already with this delightful fear that I would have to switch back to p4 again, since I forget it clean.

Though so far I was bit jubilant about

" OWL/Preference dialog box, and check "import Protege metadata ontology"
  and "Support user-defined XML Schema datatypes (numeric ranges)" under "Protege Features."

But it sets the range of whole property, don't have any impact on restrictions framework.

Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
+358408532112
Deptt of Information Processing
Science,