[protege-owl] restrictions on Individuals in p4

babar shahzad babarathotmail at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 09:14:13 PDT 2009

How do we assign property values(hasName..., hasAge...) to Individuals in  p4 like as in 3.4, these are entered when an individual is created ??
2nd question is how do we add a restriction for an Individual, like
'classX hasContryOfOrigin value Italy', where Italy is an Individual, if we want to write
'  Itlay isContryOfOrigin value classX  '         ...............................these look to me within realm of same problem area

thank you for any kind of help.

Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
+358408532112
Deptt of Information Processing