[protege-owl] restrictions on Individuals in p4

Cecil Lynch clynch at surewest.net
Tue Mar 10 09:35:03 PDT 2009

Babar,

In protégé 4 you select individuals tab, click to create the individual
in the individuals tab, enter a name for the individual, select OK,
then in the right lower pane click on data property assertions. A 2
paned box will open. In the left pane, select or enter the data Property
and then in the right pane under "Value" enter your value and select the
type.

Cecil