[protege-owl] Using datatype properties in 3.4

babar shahzad babarathotmail at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 11:01:58 PDT 2009

I was too optimistic when same thing in mind only, using for my range problem(I knew this courtesy to u already). But when I envoke it, I realized that by this, all Shelves will end up in same boundary.
' locationX ' is property used by all Shelves to represent their starting X-axes. If all they implement same property, they will end up within same bounds, 0.0-10.0.

I need to add a restriction of range specifically for each Shelve, not a common bound on values that a property overall can take.

Restrictions in 3.4, as far as I understood, are made keeping datatype properties in mind only. I think only cardinality looks useful for datatype properties, may be.

See this,
--------------------------' PizzaSize that hasDiameter some int[>=0, <11] ’
--------------------------' PizzaSize that hasDiameter some int[>=11, <21 ] ’

how we represent it in 3.4.....??