[protege-owl] Expressing value range for data type property

babar shahzad babarathotmail at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 11:23:20 PDT 2009

thank you Thomas.

thank you for telling me a work around for that. But its impractical for my domain.
I am just in the way of becoming more acquaintance  with p4, that is my 1st choice anyway, despite of may be some of its limitations may be visible
in coming days too

Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
+358408532112
Deptt of Information Processing