[protege-owl] Loading the OWL version in protege 3.4 RC1

Maria M. maria.michou at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 03:00:03 PDT 2009

Hello,

One way that has worked for me is to replace the ontology with a valid
namespace, because the url: http://biomodels.net/SBO/# is a broken link.
A valid path would be the path you save the ontology, i.e.
file:/C:/ontologies/yourOntology.owl
Check that your file contains:
-- xmlns="file:/C:/ontologies/yourOntology.owl"
-- xml:base="file:/C:/ontologies/yourOntology.owl"
-- <owl:Ontology rdf:about="file:/C:/ontologies/yourOntology.owl">

Then, it will work, because the .owl is saved and loaded locally from your
disk and not from an http uri that is not available.

Maria

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 11:08 AM, Allyson Lister <a.l.lister at newcastle.ac.uk