[protege-owl] ontology visualization

Cedric Peeters cedric.peeters at fundp.ac.be
Wed Mar 11 05:37:11 PDT 2009

For those who want to have java6 on mac, you can obtain it here:
http://images.spelpunt.nl/javase6release1dp6.dmg

But it's an old beta version (I think it's around 1 year and 6 months old).

This ontology visualization application seems to be nice and
interesting but for more compatibility it could be a good idea to
develop it in java5.
Maybe you can also make a small HTML page on your website to present
this application and explain what it's possible to do whit it.

Regards,