[protege-owl] Bug?

albertc albertc at hgcbroadband.com
Wed Mar 11 06:16:19 PDT 2009

Hi Brice,

Thank you for your brilliant idea. But my problem is more complicated than
what I described, as I need to display multiple slots for thousands of
classes, I do not want to go into every class and picks the slot/slots I
need, please see the following thread too, he has similar problem:

http://www.nabble.com/-POSSIBLE-VIRUS%3A-----Multislot-Browser-Pattern-Issue-when-migrating-from-build-128-to-513-td20440699.html#a20440699

No one seems to have solved this, or no one cares?? It seems an obvious bug
from 3.4. Now I am installing 3.3 and 3.4 and 4.0 in all my machines.

Cheers
Albert