[protege-owl] ontology visualization

Cedric Peeters cedric.peeters at fundp.ac.be
Wed Mar 11 08:23:36 PDT 2009

Hello,

I've just tried the 1.5 version. The problem is the same on my Mac as
previously: as soon as I try to turn the graph on itself, it begins to
turn and the backtrace appears.
After that, every other buttons can be used as normally but it's
impossible to further turn the graph on itself.
Maybe it's a problem with my j3d installation on my Mac.

Regards,

Cedric