[protege-owl] Importing data from EXCEL into Protege

Emilio Nunez enunez at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Mar 11 12:14:13 PDT 2009

Martin: Thanks. I look forward to your new plug-in! Regards, Emilio.

Emilio J. Núñez

Assistant Director for Research Relations

Cockrell School of Engineering

The University of Texas at Austin

1 University Station C0300

Austin, TX 78712

Physical Address:

Rm 3.102 CPE (Chemical & Petroleum Engineering Bldg.) Speedway & W. Dean
Keeton St.

Office: 512.471.2796

Mobile: 512.964.0282

enunez at mail.utexas.edu