[protege-owl] Bug?

Brice Sommacal brice.sommacal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 12:43:28 PDT 2009

Hey guys,

You are both right.

But as it's explained in Albertc's example, the main problem is about the
Multiple Slots display.

I've got the same issue on my work. I have to use Protégé 3.4 RC2 (because
of the import of ontology from the Net) with a project made on Protégé
3.3.1. On the first project, they used to set specific display for the n-ary
relation slots. And, when I open that in Protégé 3.4, my slots are set on a
single literal widget.  :(

If someone has got the solution in mind.. it will be great!!!!! otherwise, I
will still be working on it next days...

Brice