[protege-owl] ontology visualization

David Brooks d.brooks at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Mar 11 13:52:13 PDT 2009

The problem with Java on Macs is that the Apple release of java6
requires a 64-bit CPU, in other words a Core 2 processor - the Core Duo
chips are 32-bit.

Ideally Apple should release a 32-bit version of java6 but that is
unlikely, so developers, in the interests of people with older Macs,
need to release java5 versions of software.

Thanks,

Dave