[protege-owl] Ontology visualization

Eddy Vanderlinden info at fadyart.com
Wed Mar 11 14:29:16 PDT 2009

Hello Julia,

You did a fantastic job !

I tried with my own ontology and you program found it was not was not coherent.
Indeed, Pellet 1.5 does not find it coherent, I'll adapt it in a while. For FaCT++ it's coherent however.
So, I tried with an older version, coherent for Pellet topot,  and the result was very good.
(Vista business with Java 6)

Perhaps 1 hint: if possible forressee a way to re-initialize (unless it's there and I didn't find it).

I would like to contact you later to check wether, and under which conditions, I could put it on my website.

To me, as simple user, not developper in Protégé, it is not necessary to have it encapsuled in Protégé when it is available as standalone or as applet.

Meanwhile, congratulations and success !

Kind regards

Eddy Vanderlinden