[protege-owl] Could not get input stream ...

Tania Tudorache tudorache at
Wed Mar 11 16:32:56 PDT 2009

It seems that you opened a pprj file. Please select in the file open
dialog the OWL file (not pprj) and try again. Sometime Protege adds in
the most recently used (MRU) project list a pprj file for OWL files that
do not have one. When you try to open the pprj file that is shown in the
Recent projects list, you would get such a message.