[protege-owl] Loading the Ontology with data

Tania Tudorache tudorache at
Wed Mar 11 16:37:56 PDT 2009

If you have a list of classes and/or individuals that you want to
create, you can try the wizards from Tool menu -> Quick OWL -> ...

It is a good idea to upgrade to Protege 3.4 as we are very close to
releasing it.