[protege-owl] ontology visualization

Nick Drummond nick.drummond at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Thu Mar 12 06:19:15 PDT 2009

Julia,

Well, setting your jnlp to state 1.5 at least allows the thing to try and
run.
However, I don't think turning your IDE compliance level down to 1.5 is
enough on its own - I think it still needs compiling with a jdk1.5 compiler.
Hence the UnsupportedClassVersionError when I try to run it.

Cheers

Nick

@Cedric - there is also this [1] - might be worth looking at for cases like
this but I wouldn't develop with anything other than a proper sanctioned
release.

[1] http://landonf.bikemonkey.org/static/soylatte/

    at
    at
    at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.executeApplication(Launcher.java:1206)
    at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.executeMainClass(Launcher.java:1144)
    at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.continueLaunch(Launcher.java:987)
    at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.handleApplicationDesc(Launcher.java:518)
    at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.handleLaunchFile(Launcher.java:218)
    at com.sun.javaws.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:165)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:613)
Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: Bad version number in
.class file
    at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:124)
    at com.sun.jnlp.JNLPClassLoader.defineClass(JNLPClassLoader.java:359)
    at com.sun.jnlp.JNLPClassLoader.access$100(JNLPClassLoader.java:56)
    at com.sun.jnlp.JNLPClassLoader$2.run(JNLPClassLoader.java:299)
    at com.sun.jnlp.JNLPClassLoader.findClass(JNLPClassLoader.java:292)
    at com.sun.jnlp.JNLPClassLoader.loadClass(JNLPClassLoader.java:654)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:374)
    at visualization.GraphVis.makeGraphFromOntology(GraphVis.java:204)
    at visualization.GraphVis.<init>(GraphVis.java:1395)
    at visualization.GraphVis.main(GraphVis.java:1441)
    ... 11 more