[protege-owl] WARNING: Could not get ontology from URL:

giannis tym giannhstym at
Thu Mar 12 07:08:08 PDT 2009

I have created an owl-ontology that imports
OWLSimpleJADEAbstractOntology according to the tutorial.
But this ontology imports the which
leads to a broken link.
As a result when i try to load my ontology through protege owl api i
get this error :
WARNING: Could not get ontology from URL:

I have to fix this because i cannot continue my application
Is there any other url where i can find the ontology?

Can anybody help me?