[protege-owl] From Protégé 3.3.1 to Protégé 3.4 - InstanceTableWidget lost and "ugly widget"

Brice Sommacal brice.sommacal at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 09:57:45 PDT 2009

I'm still working on this bug.

In 3.3.1, I set an InstanceTableWidget slot in my form containing two others
slots.

For example, I want to display for the "role type" instance the "role type
involvment" which is composed by "involvment_person" and
"involvment_project".

I get the following error when i load it in 3.4:
"
-- WidgetUtilities.createSlotWidget()
WARNING: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -1
        at java.util.ArrayList.remove(Unknown Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.widget.instancetable.InstanceTableWidgetState.moveSlotToIndex(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.widget.instancetable.InstanceTableWidgetState.restoreColumnOrderings(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.widget.instancetable.InstanceTableWidgetState.restore(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.widget.instancetable.InstanceTableWidgetState.<init>(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.widget.instancetable.InstanceTableWidget.buildTableComponents(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.widget.instancetable.InstanceTableWidget.initialize(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.WidgetUtilities.setupSlotWidget(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.WidgetUtilities.createSlotWidget(Unknown
Source)
        at edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.FormWidget.createWidget(Unknown
Source)
        at edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.FormWidget.createWidgets(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.FormWidget.initializeWidgets(UnknownSource)
        at edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.FormWidget.initialize(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.WidgetUtilities.createClsWidget(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protege.model.Project.getDesignTimeClsWidget(Unknown Source)
        at edu.stanford.smi.protege.ui.FormDisplay.addCls(Unknown Source)
        at edu.stanford.smi.protege.ui.FormDisplay.setWidgetCls(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.FormsTab.transmitSelection(Unknown Source)
        at edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.FormsTab.access$000(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protege.widget.FormsTab$1.selectionChanged(Unknown Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protege.util.SelectionEventDispatcher.postEvent(Unknown
Source)
        at
edu.stanford.smi.protege.util.ListenerCollection.postEvent(Unknown Source)
"

I think it comes from createSlotWidget() which only take only one Slot in
parameter.
Are you OK with me?

Cheers,

Brice