[protege-owl] p4 DL Query

Nick Drummond nick.drummond at cs.manchester.ac.uk
Fri Mar 13 03:58:36 PDT 2009

Hi Babar,

You cannot use a property assertion relating an individual to a data range.
Protege should not accept this (I'm surprised it does). This is a bug.
Pellet 1.5 complains about the ontology (although it is misleading  as it
says its inconsistent)
FaCT++ happily takes this value (which is why you are getting some answers).

Anyway, well found - I shall look into this further.

Nick