[protege-owl] DataMaster and Excel

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Sat Mar 14 14:02:15 PDT 2009

Hi Nan,

The problem is that, you did not specify the name of the columns. XlSQL
interprets each spread sheet as a database table, the first row in the
sheet is interpreted as the name of the table columns, and all the
following rows are interpreted as rows in the table. See attached the
corrected Excel table, that you should be able to be import byusing
DataMaster with the xlSQL-Y8 driver.

In case you are wondering about the column types: they are detected from
the formatting of the cells in the second row.

Csongor