[protege-owl] Forms in protege 3.4

mbikinyi brat mbikinyi_brat at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 15 14:09:46 PDT 2009

Dear ALL,
1)Can anyone provide me with any documentation on using the FormsTab plugin in protege 3.4. I have not been able to find one on creating forms for end-users in protege 3.4.
2) Struggling with the FormsTab in protege 3.4, I could not enter datatype values because the editor panel was not activated in the Forms Tab. In the IndividualsTab it is activated, why is that? Can someone help please. See the differences in the attachments.
Nan