[protege-owl] DataMaster and Excel, not still working

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Sun Mar 15 15:06:23 PDT 2009

Dear Jesus, dear Nan,

It seems that you did not correctly install the XlSQL-Y8 driver. Please
make sure that you followed exactly all the steps described in the
installation instruction at:
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/XlSQL-Y8#Instructions_for_using_the_xlSQL-Y8_driver_with_DataMaster
I've just tested it and it works (see attached screen shot).

Note: In the JDBC URL you have to specify the path to the directory
containing you Excel file, without specifying the name of the Excel file
itself.

I hope this helps,
Csongor