[protege-owl] Thanks DataMaster and Excel, Working now, Jesus can see why

mbikinyi brat mbikinyi_brat at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 15 15:35:02 PDT 2009

Dear Jesus and Csongor,
Csongor, Mighty thanks it works now. It was not installation problem.
I was not putting jdbc infront and also I included the file name. So 2) and 3) are wrong. And 1) is perfectly correct.
1) jdbc:nilostep:excel:C:\Documents and Settings\07088699\My Documents

2) jdbc:nilostep:excel:C:\Documents and Settings\07088699\My Documents\Phone Book-corrected.xls
3)nilostep:excel:C:\Documents and Settings\07088699\My Documents\Phone Book-corrected.xls

Regards,
Nan