[protege-owl] About import from local file

Ha Luong haluongvn at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 02:08:57 PDT 2009

Dear all,

I tried to use import from local file in Protege 3.3.1 but I couldn't.
I do as follow: In metadata tab > Ontology browser > Click import
ontology icon > Choose import an ontology contained a specific local
file > Specify the owl file > Finish.

I read the "A Practical Guide To Building OWL Ontologies Using The
Prot´eg´e-OWL Plugin and CO-ODE Tools Edition 1.0" document , Figure
7.2,  Alternative URI, but I couldn't find the "Alternative URI" in
the Metadata tab in Protege 3.3.1. Could you please help me or please
let me know how can I modify in the owl?

Is it possible to add the relative path for import owl files?

Thank you very much,
Ha Luong