[protege-owl] A complex p4: DL Query

babar shahzad babarathotmail at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 08:04:29 PDT 2009

thnaX a lot Kaarel,

Actually, I have to write a complex query. Like that: have to use results returned from one query into other.
e.g

ClassA,
  ->1subclassOfA
  ->2subclassOfA

data type properties:

hasName
IndividualsInClass

So query is like: what are members of the class whose value for hasName is FRED.
So query should first select one of sub classes of classA(based on hasName) & then return the individuals that are members of this class.

I am able to separately fetch both values but struggling in merging them into a single query that I needed.

Thanks a lot for any help in advance.

Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
+358408532112
Deptt of Information Processing