[protege-owl] About import from local file

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 16 16:06:22 PDT 2009

I suggest that you use Protege 4. There is an updated version of the OWL
tutorial using Protege 4 (v1.2) that is available here:

http://owl.cs.manchester.ac.uk/tutorials/protegeowltutorial/

If you want to use the Protege 3.x series, then please upgrade to the
latest Protege 3.4 release. The steps that you did in the Metadata Tab
sound right and they should work. If the import is not made, please look
in the console if there are any error messages and post them to the list.

Some of the Protege-OWL 1.0 tutorial is outdated and we are working on
providing a more up to date Protege-OWL users' guide.

Tania