[protege-owl] A question on DataMaster

Matsokis Aristeidis aristeidis.matsokis at epfl.ch
Tue Mar 17 01:39:42 PDT 2009

Dear Csongor,

In a previous mail you wrote:
 The problem is that, you did not specify the name of the columns. XlSQL interprets each spread sheet as a database table, the first row in the sheet is interpreted as the name of the table columns, and all the following rows are interpreted as rows in the table. See attached the corrected Excel table, that you should be able to be import by using DataMaster with the xlSQL-Y8 driver.

In case you are wondering about the column types: they are detected from the formatting of the cells in the second row.

The attached file that you send was really working!
I have the same problem. Could you please give me a tip of how to make this declaration (you did not specify the name of the columns) in excel? If not in excel where and how should I do it?
I send you attached an example of an excel.
Thank you very much for your time in advance.

Aristeidis