[protege-owl] A complex p4: DL Query

babar shahzad babarathotmail at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 17 02:44:27 PDT 2009

Hi every one,

Does any one have some suggestion for the question I posted yesterday?
I paste it again underneath bit clearly, as I think.

I have to write a complex query for p4 DL Query. Like it have to use results returned from one query into other.
e.g

ClassA,
  ->1subclassOfA
  ->2subclassOfA

data type properties:

hasName
IndividualsInClass

So query is like: "Select members of the class whose(class) value for hasName is FRED".
So
query should first chose one of sub classes of classA(based on
hasName) & then return the individuals that are members of that
class.

I am able to separately fetch both values but struggling in merging them into a single query.

Thanks a lot for any help in advance.

Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
+358408532112
Deptt of Information Processing