[protege-owl] While importing OWLs with unions, protege 3 produces invalid owl files.

Pallinger Péter pallinger at dsd.sztaki.hu
Tue Mar 17 08:28:18 PDT 2009

Hi Tania,

It really works well with the 3.4 release (I have just downloaded it).

I could still reproduce the bug with my 3.4 beta (Protege 3.4 Build 128) and 3.3.1
(Protege 3.3.1 Build 430), all with Java 6 (JVM 1.6.0_10-b33), but that is not an issue
now, just have to warn my colleagues to use the current 3.4 release.

I am happy that the problem was solved in the main release.

Best regards,
	Pallinger Péter