[protege-owl] Unique cannonical serialization (using Subversion or some such)

Eric Peterson epeterson at globalinfotek.com
Tue Mar 17 08:37:26 PDT 2009

Hi folks;  (I misposted this as a followup)

I'm having a hard time collaborating Protege-wise with my cohorts.  We are a Subversion shop, but due to the fact the Protege serializes vastly differently for small changes, we can't diff and merge conflicting versions of our OWL files.

I don't think I could sell the use of Protege's collaboration tools, but would value suggestions for solving this problem.

I'm considering writing my own serialization plugin for Protege using Jena.

Thanks!

-Eric Peterson