[protege-owl] Bug?

Brice Sommacal brice.sommacal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 09:03:08 PDT 2009

I just find it!

If you want to avoid "the ugly widget" and keep in mind the specified
columns, you have to write in your pprj file something like that :

*([helloWorld_ProjectKB_Class121] of  String

    (name ":COLUMN:NAME:DESCRIPTORhttp://
www.owl-ontologies.com/Ontology1235392854.owl#involvement__project")
    (string_value "involvement__project"))*

You have to look for :COLUMN:NAME:DESCRIPTOR then place your ontology
namespace before the ancor.

And to let, the right display on your browser slot, once again, as Tania
explained, you have to specify the domain name; For example:

FROM P3.3.1
*
([helloWorld_ProjectKB_Instance_10054] of  String

    (name "PROJECT")
    (string_value "rdfs%3Alabel{+-+}project_of"))*

FROM3.4

*([helloWorld_ProjectKB_Class10078] of  String

    (name "http://www.owl-ontologies.com/Ontology1235392854.owl#PROJECT")
    (string_value "http%3A%2F%2Fwww.owl-ontologies.com
%2FOntology1235392854.owl%23project_of{+-+}http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org
%2F2000%2F01%2Frdf-schema%23label"))*