[protege-owl] Running SPARQL query using Java code and AllegroGraph store

Luthra, Nidhi Nidhi.Luthra at
Wed Mar 18 02:48:30 PDT 2009

Hi all
 I wrote the following query in Java and tried executing it for the RDF store I had in AllegroGraph Server.

String query ="PREFIX owl1: <>" +
		"SELECT  ?subject ?q "+
		"WHERE { ?subject owl1:belongsToDB ?p." +
		"?p owl1:DB_name \"ny\" }";

But this shows no results. Whereas when I run the same query in Protégé application using SPARQL query panel, it gives good results.
I think I am mistaking at specifying the literal "ny" in the query.

Could anyone please correct my mistake and oblige :)