[protege-owl] a question about SWRLTAB

babar shahzad babarathotmail at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 18 03:24:48 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I have a question.
Why SWRLTAB  is not used with p4 ? Some conflict, OWL restriction OR is in future plugins?
I am asking these things also because I am doing thesis, this info help me in my theoretical work.
DL QueryTab, there is very less, infect kind of no help available for complex queries. Like question about one query I asked 2-3 days before, there is no that kind of thing available so that I know this kind of thing is doable in DL Tab or not.

Thanks a lot in advance for any kind of help, & if possible, at least just pass a little note about my previous DL Query question that give me a little hint about solution.

Babar Shahzad Chaudary,
+358408532112
Deptt of Information Processing
Science,