[protege-owl] A complex p4: DL Query

Kaarel Kaljurand kaljurand at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 06:41:52 PDT 2009

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 17, 2009 at 10:44 AM, babar shahzad
<babarathotmail at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Does any one have some suggestion for the question I posted yesterday?
> I paste it again underneath bit clearly, as I think.

Sorry, I for one don't understand what you're after. It might help if you
describe the real world problem that you are trying to solve, i.e.
instead of "2subclassOfA" use a class name that one can relate to.

> I am able to separately fetch both values but struggling in merging them into a single query.

You can "merge" in various ways. Maybe you want to do and-merging, i.e.
conjoin the two queries into a new query:

dl-query-1 and dl-query-2

where "and" is the Manchester syntax for IntersectionOf.

--
kaarel