[protege-owl] How to Open an ontology using my plugin

Waqas Ahmed wqs.ahmed at
Wed Mar 18 08:41:20 PDT 2009

Hi all, i have written an plugin that makes some changes to an owl file and
saves these changes back to that file. now i want to open that same onlogy
file and display class hierarchy in classes tab. i want to open that file
from my plugin means whenever there is a change after saving file the class
hierarchy automatically get updated. please tell me how can i do this? what
call i should make to load an ontology ?

Waqas Ahmed