[protege-owl] a question about SWRLTAB

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 18 08:45:15 PDT 2009

> Why SWRLTAB  is not used with p4 ? Some conflict, OWL restriction OR
> is in future plugins?

We would like to include the SWRL tab in p4 but have not yet gotten
around to it.

It may also be important to know that there is an incompatibility
between p3 SWRL and p4.  If you use the p3 SWRL tab and use some of
the SWRL extensions (swrlq) then the resulting ontology will not read
into p4.  We have designed a solution to this issue but it is not in
place yet.

-Timothy