[protege-owl] ontology into database owl schema

Morteza Fallahi fallahi at gmx.net
Wed Mar 18 09:52:06 PDT 2009

hi,

could anybody send me a quick simple owl project (or just a screenshot) for a database that holds ontology information?
it doesnt have to be big just a quick overview of how an ontology stored in a db would look like (via owl schema). i would use protégé myself but i dont have rights to install anything on this computer and i desperatly need one.
My english isnt very good. i hope u understand what i need.
please

greez shai