[protege-owl] delete indivuduals

Thomas Russ tar at ISI.EDU
Wed Mar 18 10:05:54 PDT 2009

You never save the ontology after deleting the individual.

So the individual is only deleted in the in-memory version of the
ontology.  Since you never save that change, when you start again, you
are always loading the same, unchanged file.

You will need to save before you exit your program.  Otherwise any
changes you make will be lost.