[protege-owl] ontology into database owl schema

Morteza Fallahi fallahi at
Wed Mar 18 11:08:47 PDT 2009

if my other request is too much, could somebody send me a screenshot of the tables of a jdbc export ( mysql or postgres) for the pizza ontology or any understandable ontology for that matter? Or at least the dump?
i would really thank you

-------- Original-Nachricht --------